Do you love sharing unique stories through design and web development?
Are you passionate about improving the user experience?
Do you enjoy working with a dynamic team to develop a unique and compelling product?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our AI assistant, Olivia, is helping companies around the world reimagine the hiring process through automation and conversation, and our best-in-class career websites help organizations attract and recruit talent.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
Sound like your perfect fit? We want to hear from you!
As a Web Designer, you will:
- Design mocks and create wireframes based on clients’ needs and goals, partnering with our Client Success team to capture the unique story and ethos of each client
- Use your CSS/HTML expertise to execute on design plans and build websites
- Approach each build with a balance of speed, attention to detail, and flexibility to the changing needs of the project and their team
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing various deadlines and competing priorities
Experience & Skills Required:
- Excellent design and storytelling skills
- Design experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Figma
- Portfolio or samples of design work
- Ability to work from our Scottsdale, AZ headquarters office
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time