College Students & Grads
The best way to predict the future is to create it.
What will you create?
Where will you launch your career at Paradox?
Turn ideas and problems into elegant software solutions.
- Collaboratively manage the end-to-end process of developing new software features
- Iterate & expand functionality of existing software products
- Translate user feedback & industry trends into actionable product enhancements
Help clients solve their recruiting challenges.
- Identify companies that could benefit from our solutions
- Create a pipeline of sales opportunities by making outbound calls & emails
- Bring in new clients through meetings, demos, and relationship building
Help companies revolutionize their hiring with our products and expertise.
- Build meaningful relationships with our customers (we call them clients)
- Provide strategic consultation & technical expertise on our products
- Help our clients achieve their goals through creative problem-solving
“The best thing about working at Paradox is the collaborative culture that transpires throughout every team. Everyone is more than willing to go above and beyond for one another, making it almost impossible not to tackle any obstacle.”Alec W. Associate Product Manager (ASU '20)
“Paradox is a fast growth start-up, innovating and disrupting one of the biggest industries in the world. Our potential as a company is limitless and your potential as a team member is the same.”Hunter C. Marketing Analyst (ASU '20)
You are full of potential and on the brink of something big.
So are we.
As a high-growth startup, we know first hand that learning & development are the foundation to long term success - and our internships are designed with your long term success in mind. No busy work here. You’ll make real contributions to our business, get hands-on professional experience, and participate in a rigorous program of trainings, projects, and mentoring.
Full Time Careers
Graduation isn’t the finish line, it’s the start. Are you ready for the adventure of a lifetime?
At Paradox, we believe in learning by doing. We don’t wait for the future, we create it. We thrive on figuring it out together and building something bigger than ourselves. We're looking for people who have a growth mindset, love a good challenge, and want to dive in and make an impact right from the start.