University & Campus Recruiting Manager
We’re a talent obsessed company that knows hiring and developing the best and brightest is the key to business success. That’s why we’re expanding our college recruiting and early career programs to identify and recruit top talent at Paradox.
We're looking for a talent acquisition professional who loves identifying high potential talent and is passionate about helping students jump start their careers. From campus career fairs to educational sessions and relationship building with campus groups and career services, the ideal candidate is ready to help build and execute a world-class campus recruiting program.
We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience. We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and now we’re building a world-class, internal talent acquisition team responsible for recruiting employees for the next great HR software company (that’s us!). Is that you?
What can you expect?
- To think strategically, plan and also roll up your sleeves to successfully recruit students on campus.
- Regular travel and time spent on the campus of key universities, connecting and building relationships with students and university staff
- An organization passionate about the candidate and hiring experience
- The opportunity to share feedback as the voice of the client (customer) as it relates to our product and technology.
- An engaged team with a commitment to shared values and goals
- Collaboration with Paradox leadership, hiring managers and the Chief Talent Officer to expand and refine our internship program and early career onboarding.
What do we expect?
- Leverage our AI Assistant, Olivia, to assistant with speed and communication during the recruiting and onboarding process.
- Act as the face of Paradox and represent the values of the brand in every interaction with candidates and in the community
- Build thoughtful marketing approaches to attract the right talent by role, function and university
- Coordination of on-campus and off-campus hiring and career events
- Serve as the primary relationship and point of contact for candidates throughout the hiring process (with help from Olivia!)
- Responsiveness to candidates and committed to a positive candidate experience
- Flexibility to easily move projects and respond to the business needs
- Full cycle recruitment experience with interns and early career candidates as part of a formal campus recruiting program
- Comprehensive understanding of colleges & universities career placement offices and campus / university recruitment operations
- Ability to juggle multiple hiring pipelines and recruiting programs
- Experience working with sensitive and confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- A fast paced organization with a bright future and growth opportunity
- Work with amazing, incredibly talented people to build a highly successful business that is revolutionizing the talent experience
- Ability to be on the forefront of next generation recruiting and talent technology
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career.
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities.
Job Status: Full Time