Technology Systems & Systems Admin
Are you an IT professional with an innate desire to help others and provide exceptional customer service?
Do you have a passion for improving the status quo and streamlining processes?
Are you someone who proudly "geeks out" on the latest Apple products and enterprise IT software?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
Paradox is looking for a Technology Systems & Security Admin to provide the same world-class service to our internal teams as we provide to our clients. As a member of our growing IT & Security operations team, you’ll be the go-to person for all things employee technology and systems related, from setting up new hires with their company devices and software to troubleshooting tickets and providing on-site IT support for the tech and systems around our Scottsdale headquarters office. You will also support the broader team in supporting security and privacy requirements, to ensure we are protecting the organization and company assets as well as our clients.
Sound like your perfect fit? We want to hear from you!
As a Technology Systems & Security Admin, you will:
- Be a dedicated point of contact for assisting employees with their Paradox hardware, software, and systems
- Manage the process and distribution of company laptops, tablets, mobile phones, and other network-enabled devices
- Troubleshoot site-based networking and WiFi issues and video conferencing systems
- Assist remote employees to troubleshoot various connectivity and access issues
- Create and maintain documentation related to troubleshooting, system configurations, internal IT procedures, and end user procedures
- Manage support tickets via our Jira Service Desk system
- Manage and track all IT assets within our Asset Management System
- Manage user access and decommissioning requests
- Support the execution of security and privacy assessments
- Assist with documenting security and data privacy requirements in accordance with regulatory and compliance requirements
Experience & Skills Required:
- 4+ years experience in an IT Support or similar role
- Previous IT support experience in a Mac-dominated environment
- Cloud Identity Management experience using applications like Okta, JumpCloud, or Auth0
- Efficient with managing Google Workspace (user/group permissions, Workspace apps, and resources)
- Communicate technical concepts effectively across functions of the company and to users of various technical abilitiesEnjoys overcoming challenges with a passion for learning
- A love for people that equals your love for technology
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work from our Scottsdale, AZ headquarters office
- Authorization to work in the United States
Bonus points if you have:
- An understanding of security methodologies (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, FedRAMP, CSA)
- An understanding of privacy methodologies (e.g. GDPR, Safeharbor, CCPA)
- Experience in a security role, including QA security testing
- Experience supporting macOS & iOS with MDM solutions like JAMF Pro, Mosyle, AirWatch, or SimpleMDM
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time