Technical Support Specialist
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to support the integrity of our expanding product line.
This individual will leverage their QA experience, attention to detail, and creative problem-solving skills while working collaboratively with local and remote teams to provide software testing and support for Paradox’s ever-changing product. To succeed in this position, they must have the flexibility, high-give-a-damn, and communication skills needed to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment.
We’re looking for a Technical Support Specialist Who Loves To:
- Triage help and support tickets, fully reproduce production issues and communicate workarounds
- Perform manual testing of new features being iteratively developed
- Communicate effectively, balance immediate and long term needs, and understands when to escalate critical issues to key stakeholders
- Review and analyze client-specific system requirements and scope of services
- Develop test cases from functional requirements to clearly convey the client/user intent
Experience and Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience as a manual tester
- Ability to understand priority based on scope, need, urgency and relationship to business vision and goals
- Proficient at "translating" technical information to users with a variety of skill levels
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications and their components
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong computer, data analysis, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Jira preferred
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
Job Status: Full Time