Technical Support Engineer
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people's things right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
We’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth and expand our global footprint.
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to support the integrity of our expanding product line. This individual will leverage their QA experience, attention to detail, and creative problem-solving skills while working collaboratively with local and remote teams to provide software testing and support for Paradox’s ever-changing product. To succeed in this position, they must have the flexibility, high-give-a-damn, and communication skills needed to succeed in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Triage help and support tickets, fully reproduce production issues and communicate workarounds
- Perform manual testing of new features being iteratively developed
- Communicate effectively, balance immediate and long term needs, and understands when to escalate critical issues to key stakeholders
- Review and analyze client-specific system requirements and scope of services
- Develop test cases from functional requirements to clearly convey the client/user intent
Experience & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience as a manual tester
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - Vietnamese and English, required
- Ability to understand priority based on scope, need, urgency and relationship to business vision and goals
- Proficient at "translating" technical information to users with a variety of skill levels
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications and their components
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong computer, data analysis, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Jira preferred
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive performance-based salary
- Healthcare package with annual health check-up and premium medical insurance
- Free lunch
- In-house English class
- Family Care package with medical insurance and child care allowance
- And heaps of internal events and team buildings to enjoy
Job Status: Full Time