Technical Support Engineer
Are you passionate about solving interesting challenges and working with market-leading software products?
Do you thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment?
Are you looking to kick-start a career in tech and make a BIG impact right from the start?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
We’re hiring a Technical Support Specialist to play a crucial role in supporting and expanding our product line. If you are a creative problem-solver who wants to kick-start your career in a challenging software QA & testing role, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for a Technical Support Specialist who loves to:
- Triage help and support tickets, fully reproduce bugs and production issues and communicate workarounds
- Perform manual testing of new features being iteratively developed
- Communicate effectively, balance immediate and long term needs, and understands when to escalate critical issues to key stakeholders
- Review and analyze client-specific system requirements and scope of services
- Develop test cases from functional requirements to clearly convey the client/user intent
Experience & skills required:
- Internship or work experience in a technical support or QA testing role for software
- Ability to understand priority based on scope, need, urgency and relationship to business vision and goals
- Proficient at "translating" technical information to users with a variety of skill levels
- Experience in Jira or similar project & bug tracking software
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications and their components
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Strong computer, data analysis, organizational and problem-solving skills
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
Learn more about our full-time and intern career opportunities at https://careers.paradox.ai/students
Job Status: Full Time