Technical Product Manager - NLP
Are you a naturally curious analytical thinker who likes to solve interesting problems?
Do you proudly "geek out" on the latest disruptive technology?
Are you a continuous learner who loves to roll up your sleeves, tinker and learn by doing?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
We are looking for a technical Product Manager (PM) to help us improve and evolve our NLP products and functionality. You will play a pivotal role in our Product organization, helping to shape the future of our our flagship product and virtual assistant, Olivia. This is a unique opportunity for a technical PM who loves making an impact and working with the most innovative technology on the market.
Sound like your perfect fit? We want to hear from you!
As an NLP Technical Product Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the ongoing improvement and evolution of our NLP application to drive natural and effective conversations in recruiting and talent management
- Use effective text representation techniques and classification algorithms to drive efficient self-learning NLP applications
- Discover and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks
- Develop methods and processes for establishing training and evaluation methods for NLP models
- Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments to refine models
- Study and transform data science prototypes in NLP
- Test and discover third-party tools to assist in creating NLP applications
- Remain updated in the rapidly changing field of machine learning and emerging trends in NLP to understand applicability to business problems and risks/benefits of new approaches
Experience & Skills Required:
- 3+ years experience in software product management
- 3+ years of technical experience in Machine Learning in Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Deep knowledge of NLP techniques, including: text representation (e.g. n-grams, bag of words, sentiment analysis, etc.), semantic extraction, data structures and modeling, statistics and classification algorithms
- Insatiable curiosity and drive to create magical NLP systems for delighting clients
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Linguistics or similar field
- Ability to work from our Scottsdale, AZ headquarters office
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time