Technical Integrations Manager
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and are hiring a Technical Integrations Manager to lead and manage our growing team, work closely with our clients, and collaborate with our Product team as we navigate new and existing integrations.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to serve as a strategic partner and technical expert, building seamless integrations to help clients simplify and streamline their recruiting process.
Technical Integrations Manager Love:
- Defining requirements and managing facilitation of integrations into various HRIS systems from start to finish
- Acting as the technical liaison between team members, clients, and stakeholders to define and clarify project scope and roadmaps
- Identifying areas of improvement within workflow solutions
- Engaging in solution design with clients and internal team by leading virtual and onsite meetings
Technical Integrations Managers Have:
- Extensive enterprise API integration experience
- Experience working with JSON, and XML
- Experience leading teams preferred
- Talent technology experience a plus
- Ability to own and manage multiple competing priorities at any given time
- Strong technical background (Engineering experience is a plus, while not required)
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in talent technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time