Technical Integrations Consultant
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
We're hiring an experienced software integrations professional to work closely with our enterprise clients and Product team as we navigate new and existing integrations. This is a unique opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to serve as a strategic partner and technical expert, building seamless integrations to help clients simplify and streamline their recruiting processes.
Sound like your perfect fit? We want to hear from you!
As a Technical Integrations Consultant, you will:
- Build, test, and maintain integrations via APIs for cloud-based applications and HR/recruiting systems
- Act as the technical liaison between team members, clients, and stakeholders to define requirements and clarify project scope and roadmaps
- Engage in solution design with clients and internal team by leading virtual and onsite meetings
- Handle different request types and end points, while maintaining library of useful API calls to be used as needed
- Identify areas of improvement within workflow solutions through ongoing research and validating
Experience & Requirements:
- 2+ years of enterprise software integration experience
- Deep understanding of APIs, especially Web APIs, REST APIs, JSON-RPC and XML-RPC
- Experience building integrations in API development platforms such as Postman, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft and/or SoapUI
- Experience working with AWS, JSON, and XML data structures
- Experience in a customer-facing role, with a high level of comfort leading client conversations
- Talent / HR technology experience a plus
- Ability to own and manage multiple competing priorities at any given time
- Strong technical background (Engineering experience is a plus, while not required)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in talent technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time