Technical Integrations Consultant
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and are hiring an experienced Technical Integrations Consultant to work closely with our enterprise clients and product team as we navigate new and existing integrations.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to serve as a strategic partner and technical expert, building seamless integrations to help clients simplify and streamline their recruiting process.
- Building, testing and maintaining integrations via APIs for cloud-based applications and HR/recruiting systems
- Acting as the technical liaison between team members, clients, and stakeholders to define requirements and clarify project scope and roadmaps
- Engaging in solution design with clients and internal team by leading virtual and onsite meetings
- Handle different request types and end points, while maintaining library of useful API calls to be used as needed
- Identifying areas of improvement within workflow solutions through ongoing research and validating
Experience & Requirements:
- Extensive enterprise software integration experience
- Deep understanding of APIs, especially Web APIs, REST APIs, JSON-RPC and XML-RPC
- Experience building integrations in API development platforms such as Postman, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft and/or SoapUI
- Experience working with AWS, JSON, and XML data structures
- Experience in a customer-facing role, with a high level of comfort leading client conversations
- Talent / HR technology experience a plus
- Ability to own and manage multiple competing priorities at any given time
- Strong technical background (Engineering experience is a plus, while not required)
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in talent technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time