Technical Implementations Manager
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a global startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of conversational AI. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’re proud to support some of the biggest brands in the world, have been recognized as a Human Resource Executive’s Best HR Product, and were recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers. We’re looking for a Technical Implementations Manager who will leverage their technical expertise, industry knowledge, and cross-functional communication skills to drive successful implementations for Paradox clients.
The Technical Implementation Manager will serve as a project leader for client and internal teams, skillfully managing and effectively communicating through planning processes, technical integrations with partners, user acceptance testing and system rollout.
As a Technical Implementations Managers, You Will:
- Support clients and teams through complex, global technology transformations and initiatives
- Plan, manage resources and execute solution implementations and programs, in partnership with internal and external teams
- Serve as the client’s subject matter expert and primary point of contact for technical and product questions through configuration and implementation
- Communicate platform improvements and feature requests to engineering and product teams
- Work alongside passionate people to drive enterprise-scale systems implementations that meet client and project objectives
- 4+ years experience in implementing HR tech systems into complex technical ecosystems for global enterprise organizations
- Proven experience managing complex projects and/or project management certifications preferred
- Experience and understanding of API integrations and ability to use a tool similar to Postman.
- Comfortable working remotely while supporting a team and clients across different time zones
Why You Should Work at Paradox
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people driven towards a shared vision
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to work with a market leading, innovative product that clients love
- Be part of a culture that fosters collaboration, constant improvement and a commitment to learning
Job Status: Full Time