Talent Acquisition Specialist (Technical Recruiter)
We’re a Scottsdale-based tech startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies to transform talent acquisition and the candidate experience. We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we’re not slowing down. That’s why we’re expanding our talent acquisition team and looking for a passionate recruiter who wants to help us build the next great HR software company. Is that you?
At Paradox, we still believe recruiting is a people game. And while we're passionate about removing the "BS" from recruiting (that's the boring stuff!), we know that the value an amazing recruiter brings to the hiring process is critical to a business and its talent. So call us the AI company that's a bit "old school" - we're looking for recruiting professionals who love to recruit.
We're looking for an experienced recruiter who enjoys talking to talent face-to-face (even if it's through a video call), loves getting to know candidates and figuring out what makes someone tick, and lives for the thrill of finding an incredible fit for a hard-to-fill role. That's the magic we see in recruiting and that's the impact that you can make here at Paradox.
What can you expect?
- A fast paced organization with a bright future and ambitious hiring goals
- An engaged team with a commitment to shared values and goals and a passion for candidate experience
- Collaborative partnerships with hiring managers and the Chief Talent Officer, to identify the skills and talent needed for the position and develop sourcing strategies
- The opportunity to use innovative recruiting technology (our very own AI software!), helping to shape the future of our product and reimagine the TA industry
What do we expect?
- Full life cycle recruitment for a range of technical positions, including software developers, integration/API engineers, web designers, devops engineers, and product managers.
- Act as the face of Paradox and represent the values of the brand in every interaction with candidates and in the community
- Build thoughtful marketing approaches to attract the right talent to each position
- Leverage our AI Assistant, Olivia, to assist with speed and communication during the recruiting and onboarding process.
- Serve as the primary relationship and point of contact for the candidate throughout the hiring process (with help from Olivia!)
- Responsiveness to candidates and committed to a positive candidate experience
- Flexibility to easily move between recruiting projects and respond to the business needs
- 3+ years full cycle recruiting experience, with at least 2 years as a technical recruiter for engineering, product management and/or software roles
- Experience working in-house at a SaaS/B2B/enterprise software company (bonus points if you’ve worked for any HR or recruitment tech companies)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably a high-growth software company or tech startup
- Ability to juggle multiple hiring pipelines and open roles
- Experience working with sensitive and confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work with amazing people who are also incredibly talented to build a highly successful business that is revolutionizing the talent experience
- Ability to be on the forefront of next generation recruiting and HR technology
- Work for a CEO who is an HR professional and believes hiring and developing talent is the most important determinant of success for any business
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Option for full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
Job Status: Full Time