Talent Acquisition Specialist - May 2021 Start
Do you have a gift for connecting with people and an insanely high give-a-damn?
Do you love to multitask, keep busy, and challenge yourself with big goals?
Are you looking for a meaningful career at a values-driven tech startup?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
Recruiting and hiring at Paradox is a big job, and we’re looking for someone who is up for the challenge of building the next great software company. Our Talent Acquisition team does much more than read resumes and conduct interviews - we get to see the person behind the resume, understand their values and what makes them tick, and uphold the Paradox bar for excellence when it comes to hiring decisions. As a member of the Talent team, you’ll be trusted with ambitious hiring goals and the opportunity to have a direct impact on the growth of our company.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Paradox, you will:
- Be responsible for recruiting and hiring for a range of business-critical roles
- Use thoughtful marketing approaches to attract and source the right talent for each position
- Act as the face of Paradox and represent our values and brand in every interaction with candidates
- Leverage our AI Assistant, Olivia, to assist with speed and communication during the recruiting and onboarding process.
- Serve as the primary relationship and point of contact for the candidate throughout the hiring process (with help from Olivia!)
- Be highly responsive to candidates and committed to a positive candidate experience
Experience & Skills Required
- Prior experience in a customer facing role, such as recruiting, sales or customer service
- Previous work experience (internships and part-time jobs count!)
- Excellent professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Great decision making skills and ability to think strategically
- Ability to manage a range of priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Highly adaptable and responsive to feedback
- Comfortable using (and learning to use!) business/HR/recruiting software
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time