At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’re a company passionate about Talent. We believe that making things simple is hard work and we’re building a Solutions team to share our vision of a seamless and efficient candidate experience with our clients.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to have extensive hands-on experience implementing HR technology into complex tech stacks and a deep understanding of industry tools and process.
The Strategic Solutions Team Loves to:
- Partner with clients on reimagining the future of their recruiting processes through deep discovery conversations and whiteboarding sessions
- Leverage their extensive industry knowledge and business acumen to jointly design creative solutions to complex problems
- Navigate through complex tech stacks to identify optimal handoffs and workflows
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on project plans and roadmaps
- Own technical integrations and implementations
- Provide continued support for clients throughout the client lifecycle
Strategic Solutions Qualifications:
- Extensive experience implementing HR/Recruiting technology
- Experience leading client-facing initiatives at Fortune 1000 organizations
- Proven history of maintaining long-term client relationships to increase product adoption, expansion of services and ongoing support
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and project management skills
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time