Strategic Solutions Consultant
Do you proudly "geek out" on the latest HR and recruiting technology?
Are you obsessed with understanding how things work? (and thinking up a better way to do it!)
Are you energized by leading productive client workshops and design sessions?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
We know making things simple is hard work, and the Solutions team at Paradox lives for that challenge - consulting and managing the most complex client projects. As we expand our global presence in the APAC region, you will be a critical member of our team, tapping into your extensive knowledge of the HR tech industry to build and implement seamless solutions with our revolutionary AI software.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Strategic Solutions Consultant, you will:
- Be a strategic consultant to pre- and post-sales clients, guiding the development of customized software solutions that turn complex hiring processes and tech stacks into simple, seamless candidate experiences that feel like magic
- Lead discovery sessions and ideation workshops to identify business needs, goals, workflows, and guide discussions about how our product can help
- Facilitate a highly collaborative design process, working with internal and external teams to create a solution framework and flesh out all technology integrations, processes and configuration requirements
- Project manage the solution build, testing, prep and go-live, jumping in wherever you’re needed to ensure a successful client launch and transition
Experience & Skills Required
- 5+ years of experience in technology solution design, enterprise software implementations, digital transformation or related roles
- 5+ years of experience working in the HR/recruitment technology industry, with extensive knowledge of HCM, ATS, and CRM platforms
- Experience leading client-facing initiatives with global Fortune 500 organizations
- The ability to understand system complexity and translate technical concepts into real-world solutions and applications
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and project management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate across teams, functions, and timezones
- Authorization to work in Australia
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PDX_PA_370FBAEA-6E99-4942-8E3C-BA6D30844E1F_219044