Are you an accounting professional eager to accelerate in your career?
Do you have a passion for learning and gaining experience in new areas of finance and accounting?
Are you ready to take on exciting new challenges and join one of the fastest growing companies in America?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
The Accounting & Finance team at Paradox is hiring! We’re looking for an eager-to-learn team player to join us as a Staff Accountant. You’ll be an integral member of our small yet mighty team, running point on a range of AR, AP, and reporting responsibilities critical to the business. This is a unique opportunity for a driven, dedicated individual looking to join a fast-growing global SaaS software company.
Sound like a perfect fit? We want to hear from you!
As a Staff Accountant at Paradox, you will:
- Assist on Accounts Receivable and billing inquiries
- Review client contracts to determine appropriate revenue recognition treatment
- Work closely with Sales and Client Success teams to ensure all fully executed agreements are properly processed and accounted for
- Report on KPI metrics and conduct ad hoc financial data analyses
- Assist with monthly account reconciliations, including evaluating and resolving any reconciliation differences
- Assist with sales/use tax compliance
- Manage employee expense reporting system and track reimbursable travel expenses
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Account for ASC 606 commissions
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Experience with software or SaaS financials preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly skilled in Excel and comfortable using modern accounting software such as Quickbooks, NetSuite, Concur, SaaSOptics, etc.
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team that is building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time