Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you an experienced recruiter with a passion for building high-performing teams and companies?
Is your superpower connecting with people and uncovering their values, drivers, and goals?
Do you love the challenge of finding the perfect fit for a unique, hard-to-fill role?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
Our Talent Acquisition team is looking for a passionate recruiter who wants to help us build the next great software company. We have ambitious hiring goals and a high bar for excellence, so we’re looking for someone who loves a good challenge. You will be a critical member of our small-but-mighty team, owning the end-to-end recruiting cycle for several big impact roles and making a direct impact on the growth of our company.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Senior Recruiter at Paradox, you will:
- Be responsible for full life cycle recruitment for a range of business-critical positions, including sales, customer success, product/solution consultants, and other enterprise software roles
- Act as the face of Paradox and represent the values of the brand in every interaction with candidates and in the community
- Build thoughtful marketing approaches to attract the right talent to each position
- Leverage our AI Assistant, Olivia, to assist with speed and communication during the recruiting and onboarding process.
- Serve as the primary relationship and point of contact for the candidate throughout the hiring process (with help from Olivia!)
- Be highly responsive to candidates and committed to a positive candidate experience
Experience & Skills Required
- 3+ years full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience working in-house at a SaaS/B2B/enterprise software company (bonus points if you’ve worked for any HR tech or recruiting software companies)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably a high-growth software company or tech startup
- Ability to juggle multiple hiring pipelines and open roles
- Experience working with sensitive and confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work from our Scottsdale, AZ headquarters or Chicago, IL office (once we return to in-person work)
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time