Solutions Consultant (Channel Sales)
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’re looking for a motivated, relationship-oriented sales professional to join our growing Channel Partnership team. This position is both responsible for developing relationships to strengthen existing strategic partnerships and to work with partners to help their client organizations improve their recruiting experience through the transformative power of assistive intelligence.
This individual will utilize their HR tech knowledge and experience to build rapport and educate channel partners and their prospective clients on how our solution can impact their company’s talent experience. Our Solution Consultants play an integral role on our sales team, running sales meetings and educating clients about how our innovative technology can deliver real results to solve their recruiting and business challenges.
Paradox Channel Solutions Consultants Love To:
- Connect with channel partners to cultivate strategic relationships and product knowledge
- Lead introductory and ongoing education of Olivia skills through sales meetings
- Lead channel sales opportunities as a product and technical expert, providing assistance and ongoing support to internal and external partners throughout the course of our partnerships
- Leverage industry and technology knowledge to collaboratively plan and create unique solutions to complex problems
- Properly set and manage client expectations
- Remain update-to-date on product improvements/releases and work closely with internal teams to stay current on product developments
- Share responsibility for driving channel sales by successfully partnering with other sales team members (internally and externally) on client solutions
Successful Channel Solutions Consultants Should Have:
- Experience with HR/Recruiting technology and deep understanding of the HR Tech ecosystem
- Previous experience in full cycle channel sales and enterprise client management
- Previous experience working in or with recruitment marketing agencies is preferred
- Experience presenting thought leadership and education on technology solutions to senior executives and strategic leadership at enterprise & Fortune 500 companies
- Have a creative approach to cultivating and growing partnership relationships at scale and individually
- The ability to understand system complexity and translate technical concepts into real-world solutions and applications
- High-level of comfort managing and communicating internal and external expectations
- Proven history of maintaining long-term client relationships to increase product adoption, expansion of services and ongoing support
- Excellent technical knowledge, problem-solving, critical thinking, and project management skills
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
Job Status: Full Time