Software QA Tester (Mobile App) (Vietnam Office)
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We are a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we're looking for more talented Software QA Testers specialized in mobile apps testing to join our team as we continue to scale. These individuals must have the flexibility needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity for passionate and motivated software testers to kick-start their new journeys. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
- 2 years of experience in software testing. Experience in testing mobile apps (iOS/Android).
- Understanding of iOS and Android platforms.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, software testing methodologies, software testing techniques.
- Knowledge about automated testing tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of quality processes and agile methodology experience with QA processes and testing 3rd party enterprise applications.
- Ability to quickly understand and assimilate business vision and goals in all solutions, and ‘translate’ technical information to users with a variety of skill levels.
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications and their components.
- Strong logical thinking skill.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task and effectively function in an interrupt-driven environment.
- Strong computer, data analysis, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Good sense of teamwork, high responsibility.
What you will do:
- Test mobile applications across cellular phones and tablets.
- Test on constant updates and upgrades to operating systems that forces apps to keep up in order to ensure compatibility.
- Review and analyze client-specific system requirements and scope of services.
- Develop test cases, from functional requirements to clearly convey the business user intent.
- Participate in triage process, fully reproducing production issues, communicating workarounds, developing missing test scenarios and validating fixes; accurately submitting and maintaining defects in the appropriate repository.
- Perform manual exploratory and acceptance testing of new features being iteratively developed as part of agile development methodology.
- Work side by side with a global team of passionate and purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- On-site opportunities in the U.S. for qualified staff.
- Develop amazing products to serve clients who are leading corporations around the world.
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career.
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology.
- Internal and external professional development opportunities.
- Benefit package including:
- Competitive performance-based salary and 13th month salary bonus;
- Annual salary review;
- Healthcare package with annual health check-up and premium medical insurance;
- Free lunch;
- In-house English class;
- Family Care package with medical insurance and child care allowance;
- Loyalty bonus plan;
- And heaps of internal events and team buildings to enjoy.
To learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website: paradox.ai
To know more about our social life, visit our fan page: www.fb.com/ParadoxVietnam
Contact our HR team: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: live:hr_17855 | Phone: (+84) 236 3788099
Job Status: Full Time