Software Product Manager
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are looking for additional Product Managers to join our expanding team. Our Product team is driven by creating simplistic solutions to complex problems. Paradox Product Managers are curious tinkerers who start with our clients in mind and push boundaries to question the status quo.
Paradox Product Managers Love To:
- Take abstract ideas & turn them into easy-to-use products
- Work with clients & team members to define and execute product initiatives
- Build & maintain product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Manage a full feature life-cycle from research and design through development and launch
- Create fast iterations and see their ideas come to life
Successful Paradox Product Managers Have:
- Passion for solving complex problems at scale
- Experience building & shipping software in an agile environment
- The ability to take ownership and be accountable to our teammates & clients
- Skills needed to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package
Job Status: Full Time