Senior Software Engineer
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
We are looking to fill multiple job openings for a Senior Software Engineer in our Scottsdale, AZ office. This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the most innovative recruiting technology on the market. Our platform is used by millions of users around the world, improving the recruiting process for job seekers and hiring teams alike through conversational AI and elegant automation - and we are just getting started. Creating disruptive software takes passion, skill, and a deep love for building and innovating. If that's you, we want to hear from you.
- Develop and manage integrations with system partners via API.
- Responsible for code review and application launch to production environment.
- Leverage Microsoft SQL tables and stored procedures for a variety of systems in tools for business products.
- Run API and SQL calls to access data.
- Develop and improve high-availability and responsive API framework and implementation that allows for future scaling.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field. We will also accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of post-baccalaureate, progressive work experience in software engineering.
- 2 years of relevant experience involving software engineering and API development. Experience must include 2 years of SQL and object-oriented design. Must also possess knowledge of the following which can be obtained via prior work experience, academic coursework or certificates: web development (web-based) system architecture and infrastructure, and analysis and research. Experience can be gained concurrently. Employer will also accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related and 5 years of post-baccalaureate, progressive work experience in software engineering.
- Ability to work from our Scottsdale, AZ office
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PDX_PA_C3A8DEBF-5044-46B7-9E8B-511B150F6D8B_7553