Are you a recruiter with a special talent for filling challenging sales roles?
Do you thrive in the energizing environment of a fast growing tech company?
Are you passionate about building amazing, values-driven teams?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
Our Talent Acquisition team is looking for a passionate recruiter who wants to help us build the next great software company. We have ambitious hiring goals and a high bar for excellence, so we’re looking for someone who loves a good challenge. You will be a critical member of our small-but-mighty team, owning the end-to-end recruiting cycle for several important sales roles and making a direct impact on the growth of our company.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Recruiter at Paradox, you will:
- Be responsible for full life cycle recruitment for a range of sales and go-to-market positions, and other high priority corporate roles
- Act as the face of Paradox and represent the values of the brand in every interaction with candidates and in the community
- Build thoughtful marketing approaches to attract the right talent to each position
- Leverage our AI Assistant, Olivia, to assist with speed and communication during the recruiting and onboarding process.
- Serve as the primary relationship and point of contact for the candidate throughout the hiring process (with help from Olivia!)
- Be highly responsive to candidates and committed to a positive candidate experience
Experience & Skills Required
- 3+ years full cycle recruiting experience
- 2+ years sales experience, including sales recruiting or direct sales experience in a software environment
- Experience working in-house at a SaaS/B2B/enterprise software company (bonus points if you’ve worked for any HR or recruitment tech companies)
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, preferably a high-growth software company or tech startup
- Ability to juggle multiple hiring pipelines and open roles
- Experience working with sensitive and confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time