Sales Operations Director
Are you passionate about sales strategy and operations?
Do you love creating and delivering impactful training that help B2B sales teams succeed?
Are you obsessed with ongoing improvement and driving business results?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
We’re looking for a passionate sales operations professional to join our growing Sales organization at Paradox. As an integral member of our Sales Enablement team, you’ll be the driving force behind a range of business critical projects, process improvement initiatives, and tactical execution of Sales Operations. This is a unique opportunity to partner closely with Sales leadership to meet the needs of a growing and dynamic sales team and the fastest-growing company in HR technology.
Sound like your perfect fit? We want to hear from you!
As Sales Operations Director, you will:
- Work closely with Sales leadership to identify and execute on key initiatives and areas for improvement
- Build and manage dashboards and reporting on sales performance metrics, top-down and bottom-up forecasting, benchmarks, trends, and ad hoc analyses
- Design and implement sales compensation plans and own ongoing analysis
- Develop performance management programs; align reporting, training, and incentive programs with performance management priorities
- Define business requirements for sales technology; assist with design, implementation and continuous improvement
- Support headcount planning and hiring strategies
- Foster an organization of continuous process improvement
Skills & experience required:
- 4+ years of experience in sales operations, sales analytics or sales optimization, ideally with a SaaS software company
- Deeply knowledgeable in Sales Operations, including: sales cycle, CRM applications, reporting, forecasting, territory management, sales compensation/quotas
- Demonstrated experience using data and reporting to identify sales forecasts, performance and productivity metrics, and opportunities to improve the sales function
- Technical expertise in Salesforce
- Results and action-oriented, comfortable managing multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and proven ability to interface cross functionally as well as to executive management
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PDX_PA_E46E0F2B-59C4-462B-82A8-C8D05E2C1C2B_21933484