Sales Enablement Manager
Are you passionate about sales strategy and training?
Do you love creating impactful programs that help B2B sales teams succeed?
Are you obsessed with ongoing improvement and driving business results?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
As we grow our Sales Enablement team, we are looking for an inspired, talented professional who loves working in a growth-oriented SaaS environment. As our go-to-market organization continues to mature and scale, the Sales Enablement Manager is responsible for developing and deploying programs that enable the Paradox sales, marketing, and client success teams to successfully deliver results. You will work with go-to-market leaders to understand areas for education and development, and determine the appropriate processes, tools, methods and content to support our client-facing teams throughout the buyer's journey. Success at Paradox requires self-direction, a bias towards action, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to get the details right while still moving fast.
Sound like your perfect fit? We want to hear from you!
As a Sales Enablement Manager you will:
- Work strategically to build and execute the programs developed.
- Work collaboratively with the sales leadership, marketing, product, learning & development and other teams to develop enablement programs for the organization.
- Participate in building onboarding programs and administer courses, certifications, analyze training, and create training reports as needed.
- Analyze performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team.
- Facilitate content creation for use in enablement programs with go-to-market teams.
- Optimize, execute and manage certifications and training. Typical subject matter includes marketing collateral, messaging for sales meetings, use case presentations, proof point presentations, product news, incentive programming, sales support, and demo environment maintenance.
- Perform needs analysis and make recommendations on ways to improve sales process and execute project plans to execute improvements
Experience and Skills Required:
- 3+ years experience in sales enablement, revenue-facing roles, sales training or sales support
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and technologies in each of these areas
- Strong desire to support growth and create measurable learning experiences
- Ability and past success driving a positive impact on business outcomes, such as win rate, quota attainment, length of sales cycle, etc.
- Proficiency in content development, content delivery platforms and learning management systems
- Strength in executing change management initiatives with established approaches
- Involvement and participation in sales enablement groups or communities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to work from the Scottsdale, AZ or Chicago, IL Paradox office preferred
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time