Are you a software engineer with a passion for quality assurance?
Do you thrive in the energizing environment of a fast growing tech company?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join and help shape the future of Tel-Aviv’s best R&D center?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
Join Paradox Israel, the "special forces" R&D center helping millions of candidates around the world enjoy a faster, clearer and more transparent hiring process through the power of Olivia. As a QA Engineer on our team, you’ll have the opportunity to dramatically impact and improve client-facing products while working alongside our tight-knit team of engineers and product managers.
Are you ready to join the next great tech company and Tel-Aviv’s premier R&D team? We want to hear from you!
As a QA Engineer, you will:
- Review and analyze client-specific system requirements and scope of services
- Develop test cases, from functional requirements to clearly convey the business user intent
- Participate in release processes, fully reproducing production issues, communicating workarounds, developing missing test scenarios and validating fixes; accurately submitting and maintaining defects in the appropriate repository
- Perform manual exploratory and acceptance testing of new features being iteratively developed as part of agile development methodology
- Work closely with global R&D, Product, and Design teams located in the US and Vietnam
Experience & Skills Required
- 3+ years of software testing experience in a SaaS product environment
- Experience working with automated testing tools, such as Selenium
- Experience with database querying, MySQL, API Testing
- Familiarity with software development life cycle, software testing methodologies, software testing techniques
- Ability to quickly understand and assimilate business vision and goals in all solutions, and ‘translate’ technical information to users with a variety of skill levels
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications and their components
- Strong analytical, communication and logical thinking skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and effectively function in an interrupt-driven environment
- Good sense of teamwork, high responsibility
- Authorization to work in Israel
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time