Proposal Manager - Marketing & Business Development
Are you a marketing professional with a passion for crafting winning proposals?
Do you love collaborating with teams across the business - sales, marketing, product, and beyond?
Are you looking for a meaningful, big impact career at a values-driven tech startup?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
Paradox is looking for a talented Proposal Manager to join forces with our Sales and Marketing teams and make a BIG impact right from the start. You’ll be playing point on RFPs at Paradox, managing the end-to-end process and coordination of proposals. This is a unique opportunity to build and set the direction for proposal management at Paradox - evolving our approach, crafting response libraries, and using creative approaches for internal coordination and review processes. You will have a critical role in driving business success at Paradox.
Sound like the perfect fit? We want to hear from you!
As a Proposal Manager, you will:
- Learn all about our industry, clients, and Paradox’s products and strategic positioning
- Lead the end-to-end coordination of sales proposal opportunities, including RFPs, RFIs, and security questionnaires
- Partner with teammates across Sales, Marketing, Product, and client-facing teams to manage deadlines, facilitate internal reviews, and deliver winning proposals
- Build and maintain our content library, optimizing and updating response templates as our product line, brand, and business evolves
- Conduct win/loss analyses and identify opportunities to improve our competitive advantage in future proposals
Experience & Skills Required
- 5+ years of experience writing and managing sales proposals and RFPs, with a proven track record of producing winning proposals
- Previous experience in sales or marketing roles preferred
- Experience working in a high-growth SaaS startup environment, preferably in the HR/recruitment technology space
- Exceptionally high attention to detail with excellent editing, proofreading and formatting skills
- Highly organized and able to manage deadlines and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable using and learning Microsoft, Google, Keynote, and other design/publishing software
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time