Project Manager (Vietnam Office)
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We are a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we're looking for more talented Project Managers to join our team as we continue to scale. These individuals must have the flexibility needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity for passionate and motivated professionals to kick-start their new journeys. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
- At least 8 years of working experience in software development & 3 years in project management.
- Experience with creating detailed schedules and tracking timelines.
- Experience in project planning, execution, controlling and project risk management.
- Strong knowledge of technical management, information analysis and software systems.
- Problem solving and leadership skills to guide the project team through the phases of multiple-scale projects.
- Have a keen eye for software quality and put a high priority on maintaining high standards within a team by establishing good practices, leading by example and keeping pushing for continuous improvements.
- Good sense of teamwork, communication skills, technical leadership experience.
- Good at English.
- In-depth research skill; strong logical thinking; proactiveness, open-mindedness, learning & sharing attitude.
- It would be a plus if you have knowledge and experience about Scrum (or other Agile methodologies).
What you will do:
- Manage our software development project including but not limited to project planning, progress monitoring, resource management, risk management, quality management.
- Engage closely with the engineering team in Vietnam and product team in the US to make a reasonable implementation schedule as well as make sure of the team's progress.
- Understand clients’ needs and product requirements. Create an overall coherent strategy for the teams to follow.
- Be responsible for the smoothness of project releases and new functions development.
- Work with team leaders to manage engineers and assign tasks according to project development needs.
- Resolve and identify cross-functional issues to deliver technology solutions.
- Build team spirit by coaching, motivating, connecting team members toward contributing to company and client success, also participating in company event organization.
- Keep the management board up to date with the project/resources status, issues, or initiatives.
- Work side by side with a global team of passionate and purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- On-site opportunities in the U.S. for qualified staff.
- Develop amazing products to serve clients who are leading corporations around the world.
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career.
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology.
- Internal and external professional development opportunities.
- Benefit package including:
- Competitive performance-based salary and 13th month salary bonus;
- Annual salary review;
- Healthcare package with annual health check-up and premium medical insurance;
- Free lunch;
- In-house English class;
- Family Care package with medical insurance and child care allowance;
- Loyalty bonus plan;
- And heaps of internal events and team buildings to enjoy.
To learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website: paradox.ai
To know more about our social life, visit our fan page: www.fb.com/ParadoxVietnam
Contact our HR team: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: live:hr_17855 | Phone: (+84) 236 3788099
Job Status: Full Time