Project Manager Assistant
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We are a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we're looking for a Project Manager Assistant to join our team as we continue to scale. This individual must have the flexibility needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity for you to kick-start your new journey. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is a MUST.
- Detail-orientation, good sense of teamwork, excellent communication skills, proactiveness, open-mindedness, learning & sharing attitude.
- GitHub, Jira experience preferred.
- Female preferred.
- It would be a plus if you have knowledge or working experience in the field of software development.
What you will do:
- Assist PM/Team Leader in reviewing English documentations, codes (func/variable naming, plural, comments) and ensure that all documents written in English are perfectly accurate.
- Assist PM to directly connect with engineers to collect and follow up engineers's KPIs.
- Assist PM to collect development metrics by using Jira and other tools (will be trained).
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirement documentations, and presentations.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the line manager in an efficient and timely manner.
- Work side by side with a global team of passionate and purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- On-site opportunities in the U.S. for qualified staff.
- Develop amazing products to serve clients who are leading corporations around the world.
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career.
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology.
- Internal and external professional development opportunities.
- Benefit package including:
- Competitive performance-based salary and 13th month salary bonus;
- Annual salary review;
- Healthcare package with annual health check-up and premium medical insurance;
- Free lunch;
- In-house English class;
- Family Care package with medical insurance and child care allowance;
- Loyalty bonus plan;
- And heaps of internal events and team buildings to enjoy.
To learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website: paradox.ai
To know more about our social life, visit our fan page: www.fb.com/ParadoxVietnam
Contact our HR team: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: live:hr_17855 | Phone: (+84) 236 3788099
Job Status: Full Time