Are you a naturally curious analytical thinker who likes to solve interesting problems?
Do you proudly "geek out" on the latest disruptive technology?
Are you a continuous learner who loves to roll up your sleeves, tinker and learn by doing?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
As a Product Specialist you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative technology on the market and make a BIG impact. You will play a pivotal role on our Product team, helping improve our Artificial Intelligence software. Not a software engineer? Perfect! This role doesn’t involve coding or developing software - it’s all about learning how our technology works, analyzing user data, assessing quality, and coming up with creative ideas and improvements based on your insights.
Interested in a career in tech but not sure how to get there? This is your golden opportunity!
As a Product Specialist, you will:
- Learn everything there is to know about Paradox’s technology and become the Product team’s in-house expert on our virtual AI assistant, Olivia
- Develop a deep understanding of the data structures and natural language processing (NLP) technologies that power Olivia’s conversational skills
- Own ongoing quality assurance (QA), continuously monitoring and evaluating Olivia’s chat conversations with users
- Identify opportunities to improve the quality of Olivia’s conversations, including training Olivia to better understand and respond to users’ questions and prompts and testing out new phrases
- Consult on unique, client-specific challenges, using your deep understanding of how our technology works to train Olivia on novel, highly customized conversations
- Analyze user data and industry trends to drive improvements, training efforts and creative new applications for Olivia’s conversational AI capabilities
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous work experience, including internships
- Excellent analytical skills
- Willingness to develop deep technical understanding of Paradox’s software products
- Exceptional ability to interpret, synthesize, and communicate information
- Creativity and the ability to propose and drive product improvements
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment and handle multiple priorities
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time