Product Marketing Manager
Do you proudly "geek out" on the latest disruptive technology?
Are you passionate about figuring out how to elevate a product beyond features and function?
Do you love the intersection of analyzing a market, sharing a brand and delivering a story?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
As a Product Marketing Manager you’ll have the opportunity to represent some of the most innovative technology in HR and make an impact by communicating our company’s vision, market leadership, value proposition and differentiation. You will play a pivotal role in creating clear and compelling messaging and campaigns that promote our growing product line at a global level.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Dive deep to understand client need and how our solutions solves real problems in meaningful ways
- Research, understand and analyze the market to understand the landscape while focusing on the unique value proposition Paradox, not a "me too" strategy
- Create clear and effective content to communicate product updates with end users in mind
- Immerse yourself in our company’s overall voice and show continuity in all communications
- Work as cross-functional leader between Product, Sales and Marketing to educate on the value of new features and system updates
- Coordinate and partner to execute product launches across an omni-channel environment
- Develop educational resources for internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to: webinar content, press releases, product updates, website messaging and release notes
Experience & Skills Required
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a Product Marketing or previous Product Management role in a SaaS (software as a service) environment
- Exceptional written communication skills - feel comfortable translating complex features into solutions and outcomes for users
- Previous marketing experience within the HR/TA Technology industry highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills matched with boundless creativity
- Strong project management skills and a proven ability to work across functional areas to implement strategies
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment and handle multiple priorities
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
This is a fast-paced autonomous work environment and we need someone with the passion and drive needed to keep up. In return, we offer the chance to join a successful startup with its best days ahead. If you want the opportunity to help build a best in class product marketing strategy, we want to hear from you!
Job Status: Full Time