Product Management Specialist - May 2021 Start
Do you want a career in tech and the opportunity to make a BIG impact right from the start?
Are you a naturally curious tinkerer who loves to roll up your sleeves and learn by doing?
Do you love surrounding yourself with bright, caring people who want to help you grow and learn?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
On the Product team at Paradox, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative technology on the market and make a BIG impact on shaping and improving our Artificial Intelligence software. Not a software engineer? Perfect! This role doesn’t involve coding or developing software - it’s all about learning how our technology works, analyzing user data, assessing quality, and coming up with creative ideas and improvements based on your insights. This is a perfect opportunity for a tech enthusiast who is passionate about learning, making an impact, and growing a career in Product Management.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Product Management Specialist, you will:
- Learn everything there is to know about our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, and the natural language processing (NLP) technologies that power Olivia’s conversational skills
- Become the in-house expert on all things Olivia and assist Product Managers with conversational AI projects, lending your product knowledge to help with unique challenges and customized solutions for our clients
- Own ongoing quality assurance (QA), continuously monitoring Olivia’s chat conversations and training the AI technology to better understand and respond to users’ questions
- Analyze user data and industry trends to drive improvements, training efforts and creative new applications for Olivia’s conversational AI capabilities
- Get the unique opportunity to develop your Product Management skills and experience and work towards promotion to Associate Product Manager (and beyond!)
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous internship or other work experience
- A passion for learning and working with new technology and a desire to develop a deep technical understanding of Paradox’s software products
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret, synthesize, and communicate information
- Creativity and the ability to propose and drive product improvements
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment and handle multiple priorities
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time