Product Management Intern
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we are looking for a driven Product Management Intern who can help us build amazing software for Fall of 2020 and Spring of 2021. This individual will work closely with our product & engineering teams to bring our visions to life. We iterate quickly so this individual must have a bias towards action, the ability to think on their feet, and the drive needed to excel in a startup environment.
Product Management Interns Love to:
- Take abstract ideas & turn them into easy-to-use software products
- Work with customers & teammates to define and execute product initiatives
- Be Hands-on in supporting and developing software enhancements
- Manage a full feature life-cycle from research and design through development and launch
Product Management Interns Should:
- Love solving complex problems creatively
- Be able to manage multiple priorities and drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Be a self-starter with the ability to bring new ideas to life, take ownership, and be accountable to our teammates & clients
- Have experience building & deploying software
- Be a rising senior or graduate student in Computer Science, Business, or a related field
- Be able to work a minimum of 20 hours/week at our Scottsdale, AZ office
- Have authorization to work in the United States
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology through this paid internship
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time