Product Management Intern - Summer 2022
Are you eager to learn, grow, and build a rewarding career in product management?
Do you love to push boundaries and question the status quo?
Are you looking for a summer 2022 internship where you can have a real impact on a growing company?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
We’re a company that believes software should be so simple it feels like magic. The Product team at Paradox is looking for a like-minded person who shares our passion for delivering simple solutions to complex problems through elegant, innovative AI software. As a junior member of our Product team, you’ll have the opportunity to kick-start your career in product management and make an impact at our company right from the start. You’ll work closely with Product Managers, Product Directors, Engineers, and client-facing teams to help us design and ship simple, beautiful software that our clients and users love.
Sound like your dream internship? We want to hear from you!
As a Product Management Intern, you will:
- Take abstract ideas & turn them into easy-to-use products
- Work with Product, Engineering, and client-facing teams to define and execute product initiatives
- Translate business requirements into simple, intuitive user interface design proposals and software solutions
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Give and solicit feedback from team members to maintain high product standards
- Uphold our high product standards and design philosophy
- Continuously research and apply the latest UX/UI standards and industry trends
Experience & Skills Required
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Previous internship or work experience
- Experience building & shipping software in an agile environment
- Demonstrated ability to take on responsibilities and persevere when faced with challenges and goals
- Passion for solving complex problems at scale
- A track record of excellence and distinction, such as leadership roles, awards/scholarships, or other personal accomplishments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Learn more about our full-time and intern career opportunities at https://careers.paradox.ai/students
Job Status: Full Time