Product Integration Specialist
Are you an experienced integrations consultant with a passion for building seamless solutions for clients?
Do you love the challenge of complex tech stacks and working with global clients?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with the most innovative recruiting technology on the market and impact the lives of job seekers around the world?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
Join Paradox Israel, the "special forces" R&D center helping millions of candidates around the world enjoy a faster, clearer and more transparent hiring process through the power of Olivia. As a strategic partner and technical expert, you will play a critical role here at Paradox by helping us build seamlessly integrated software solutions for our clients.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Product Integrations Specialist, you will:
- Build, test and maintain integrations via APIs for cloud-based applications and HR/recruiting systems
- Act as the technical liaison between team members, clients, and stakeholders to define requirements and clarify project scope and roadmaps
- Engage in solution design with clients and internal team by leading virtual and on-site meetings
- Handle different request types and end points, while maintaining library of useful API calls to be used as needed
- Identify areas of improvement within workflow solutions through ongoing research and validation
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience building integrations for enterprise SaaS software, ideally in an HR/recruiting technology environment
- Deep technical understanding of APIs, especially Web APIs, REST APIs, JSON-RPC and XML-RPC
- Familiar with AWS, JSON, and XML data structures
- Experience building integrations in API development platforms such as Postman, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft and/or SoapUI
- Previous experience in consulting or other customer-facing roles with a high level of comfort leading client conversations
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities at a given time
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time