Are you an experienced product manager who proudly "geeks out" on the latest disruptive technology?
Are you constantly pushing boundaries and questioning the status quo?
Do you want to help shape the most innovative recruiting technology on the market and impact the lives of job seekers around the world?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
We’re looking for a product management leader who wants to make a BIG impact and help us build the next great software company - Paradox! As a Product Director, you’ll manage a small but mighty team of product managers and designers aligned focused on a specific product line within the Paradox portfolio, and have a direct impact on shaping the future of our AI-powered software solutions and transforming the way companies around the world recruit and hire talent.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Product Director, you will:
- Lead a team of product managers and UI/UX designers, providing mentorship and guidance in the development lifecycle for new and existing products/features
- Create end-to-end, iterative product roadmaps and ensure alignment across leadership and product and engineering teams
- Contribute to the strategic vision and strategy of all product development across the Paradox portfolio
- Consult with enterprise and Fortune 500 clients on their digital transformation efforts, understanding and solutioning for their unique use cases, needs, and pain points
- Navigate complex tech stacks, org structures and 3rd party relationships to understand API requirements and deliver a seamlessly integrated solution
- Care deeply about your team and cultivating high performers through personalized support, mentoring, and career development
Experience & Skills Required
- 4+ years of experience as a software product manager, or comparable experience managing software projects/programs
- 2+ years of SaaS software experience related to HR, recruiting, chat/conversational AI, automated scheduling, or virtual events
- Experience managing a team of direct reports or as a team lead
- Extensive technical knowledge of integrated solution design, including APIs, integrations, and UI/UX design principles
- Experience presenting to senior executives and facilitating technical conversations with all levels of end users, clients, and internal teams
- Track record of success building and shipping products and features in a fast-paced agile environment
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time