Product Development Rotational Program Associate
Are you a new graduate looking to start a career in tech?
Do you proudly "geek out" on understanding how things work?
Are you looking for meaningful work where you can solve interesting challenges?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
Paradox is offering an exciting full-time opportunity to kick-start a career in technology - our Product Development Rotational Program.
About the Program
In this 18-24 month rotational program, participants will immerse themselves into the world of product development at one of the fastest-growing software companies in the US.
Each rotational assignment is a unique opportunity to learn about - and contribute to - the core functions that drive product development at a software company. Participants will complete hands-on rotational assignments in 2-3 different Product teams, such as:
- Product Management - use agile methodology to translate user feedback and ideas into actionable enhancements, features, and iterations to the Paradox product line
- Technical Support Engineering - diagnose and reproduce potential software issues, coordinate with Engineering and client-facing teams to drive product fixes and testing
- Software Integrations - build seamless integrations between the Paradox platform and our clients’ cloud-based software through APIs and data migration
At the conclusion of the Product Development Rotational Program, participants will be aligned to a full-time role based on mutual fit of career interest, skills, and Product Development priorities.
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with anticipated graduation date of May-June 2022
- Technical background in computer science, MIS, CIS, product management, or other relevant field is preferred
- Previous internship experience required, preferably related to software, analytics, and/or product development
- Ability to work from our Scottsdale, AZ headquarters office
- Authorization to work in the United States
- It is an expectation that all program participants commit to completing the entire 18-24 month Product Rotational Program
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Learn more about our full-time and intern career opportunities at https://careers.paradox.ai/students
Job Status: Full Time