Are you a web designer with a passion for intuitive, simple design?
Do you have a "less is more" philosophy and believe that the highest form of art is simplicity? (so do we!)
Are you looking for a purposeful career in product design at a values-driven tech startup?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
We’re a company that believes software should be so simple it feels like magic. Our recruiting products are used by job seekers and hiring teams around the world and we’re looking for a designer who wants to help bring beautiful user interface design and delightful experiences to the long-neglected world of HR technology. As a member of our Product team, you’ll work closely with engineers and PMs to design and ship simple, intuitive software that our clients and users love.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Design simple, intuitive web and mobile interfaces, translating business requirements into magical user experiences and delightful micro-interactions across the entire portfolio of Paradox products
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams on end-to-end user interface design initiatives throughout the product development lifecycle, from conceptualizing and prototyping to building & shipping software
- Create mockups, wireframes, prototypes, and user flows to showcase your UI proposals and user interaction ideas
- Participate in a highly collaborative, iterative design process, proactively giving and receiving feedback from team members
- Uphold our high product standards and design philosophy
- Continuously research and apply the latest UX/UI standards and industry trends
Experience & Skills Required
- 5+ years of user interface design experience
- Exceptional design skills for both web and mobile - and a spectacular portfolio to show for it!
- Excellent understanding of user experience design principles and research methodologies
- Experience with prototyping software such as Sketch, Framer, InVision, Figma, or Balsamiq
- Openness to constructive design feedback
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time