At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We've experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we're looking for a Product Designer to help design and ship simple, impactful software. If you share our passion for clean and effective design, fast iteration, and innovation, we want to hear from you!
Paradox Product Designers Love To:
- Create simple and intuitive designs with our clients (the end users) in mind
- Assist with design projects across the entire product portfolio
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Give and solicit feedback from team members to maintain high product standards
- Collaborate with and present to product managers, designers, and executives to execute product initiatives
Successful Product Designers Have:
- 3+ years of experience in a predominantly design-focused role
- Experience building and shipping software
- Ability to solve problems creatively with elegant solutions
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX & UI) product design
- Familiarity with Sketch, Framer, InVision, and other prototyping technologies, preferred
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
- Option for full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, & a 401(k) retirement plan
Job Status: Full Time