Product Design (UI/UX) Intern
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we’re looking for a Product Design Intern who can grow and scale along with us and our product.
As a Product Design Intern, you’ll work with our Product design team to improve the user experience for our customers through simple, beautiful design. You’ll be involved in the product development process as a contributing member of our team. To be considered, you must share our passion for beautiful, user-centric design, fast iteration, and innovation.
Paradox Product Design Interns Love To:
- Work independently and collaboratively to complete design projects on specific products or across our product line, dependent on need
- Immerse yourself in our company’s overall brand design and show continuity through all design projects
- Work through product design cycles from low-fidelity sketches to high-fidelity screens to fully-functioning prototypes
- Give and solicit feedback from team members to explore design options and maintain high product standards
- Partner with and present to Product Managers, designers, and executives to execute product initiatives
Successful Product Design Interns Should Have:
- A passion for solving complex problems at scale
- Pursuing degree in Product/UIUX design, engineering or related field
- Familiarity with user experience design and research methodologies
- Familiarity with Sketch, Framer, InVision, and other prototyping technologies is a plus
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and drive focused resolutions
- The ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week through the remainder of the 2021 school year or summer 2021
Product Design Learning Goals:
- Understanding of the product development and design lifecycle
- Understanding of brand design principles
- Learning how to best prioritize and utilize feedback
- Learn how we iterate and continually improve our products
- Work closely with the Product Team, Head of Product Design, and CPO
Job Status: Full Time