Process Quality Assurance Engineer (PQA)
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people's things right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past years and we're looking for a talented engineer for process quality assurance (PQA) to join our team as we continue to scale. This individual must have the flexibility needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity to kick-start your new journey. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
- Experience as a QA in software development projects.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, software testing/release.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing and evaluating international standards such as CMMI, ISO 9001, 27001.
- Knowledge and experience in Agile/Scrum process.
- Strong logical thinking, analytical and communication skills.
- Good at English.
- Good sense of teamwork, high responsibility.
What you will do:
- Develop and apply processes and policies to the project and provide necessary training to ensure that all members understand processes thoroughly.
- Supervise the execution of development processes and conduct internal audits.
- Recognize potential or existing impediments and conflicts, actively find solutions and make necessary process improvements and optimizations.
- Organize and participate in obtaining certificates of software development organizations.
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with a global team of passionate and purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Develop amazing products to serve clients who are leading corporations around the world.
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career.
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology.
- Internal and external professional development opportunities.
- Benefit package including:
- Competitive performance-based salary and 13th month salary bonus;
- Annual salary review;
- Healthcare package with annual health check-up and premium medical insurance;
- Free lunch;
- In-house English class;
- Family Care package with medical insurance and child care allowance;
- Loyalty bonus plan;
- And heaps of internal events and team buildings to enjoy.
To learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website: paradox.ai
To know more about our social life, visit our fan page: www.fb.com/ParadoxVietnam
Contact our HR team: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: live:hr_17855 | Phone: (+84) 236 3788099
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: PDX_PA_7BB1E97B-2D8B-41C4-A081-4798246024A2_21807813