Performance Test Engineer (Vietnam)
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We are a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent acquisition and candidate experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and we're looking for more talented software test engineers to join our team as we continue to scale. These individuals must have the flexibility needed to thrive in an ever-changing startup environment.
This is an unmatched opportunity for passionate and motivated performance test engineers to kick-start their new journeys. If you like what you read below, we want to hear from you!
- Minimum of five (5) years in performance testing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field.
- 5+ years of experience in Information Technology.
- 3+ years of experience in testing including planning, test execution, and analysis.
- Proficient with JMeter, Selenium and other similar performance test tools to design and execute performance tests against web-based applications.
- Ability to analyze/decipher performance testing issues.
- Understanding of a variety of technologies (e.g. different operating systems, DBMS’s, applications, integration and messaging layers, web servers, network protocols, etc.).
- Large data performance testing projects that include automated performance testing.
- Utilizing ALM for test execution and defect reporting.
- Network, database and application monitoring utilizing tools.
- Supporting application performance methodologies and testing approaches.
- Preparing and presenting Test Execution Results and Analysis Reports.
- Working with technical developers and the business community.
- Understanding of Java, Python and HTML languages.
- Knowledge Base about Security Testing is a plus.
- Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology.
- Good sense of teamwork, high responsibility.
- Good at English.
What you will do:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive performance testing approach to support a large project with large data.
- Analyze program needs and define system performance requirements appropriate to ensure the system is engineered to support 200% of peak load.
- Guide and facilitate the development of test scenarios and test scripts.
- Lead system performance analysis using data gathered from performance tests and system performance monitoring tools.
- Conducts tests as defined in the test plans and design. Administer test assets and components.
- Record, analyze, diagnose, report and manage test events, incidents, problems and retests dependent on agreed criteria.
- Analyze the data gathered from performance tests with an eye toward application performance, availability and capacity.
- Collaborate with Product Manager and System Architect to define, prioritize, and execute performance testing and performance engineering work items.
- Work side by side with a global team of passionate and purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- On-site opportunities in the U.S. for qualified staff.
- Develop amazing products to serve clients who are leading corporations around the world.
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career.
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology.
- Internal and external professional development opportunities.
- Benefit package including:
- Competitive performance-based salary and 13th month salary bonus;
- Annual salary review;
- Healthcare package with annual health check-up and premium medical insurance;
- Free lunch;
- In-house English class;
- Family Care package with medical insurance and child care allowance;
- Loyalty bonus plan;
- And heaps of internal events and team buildings to enjoy.
To learn more about how we're disrupting the recruiting industry, check out our website: paradox.ai
To know more about our social life, visit our fan page: www.fb.com/ParadoxVietnam
Contact our HR team: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: live:hr_17855 | Phone: (+84) 236 3788099
Job Status: Full Time