At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
We’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth and expand our global footprint.
We’re hiring a Marketing Manager to join our team and help grow our global client base across APAC. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to use your marketing experience to drive brand awareness and interest in the next generation of recruitment software. The ideal candidate has experience leading demand generation programs, supporting channel and alliance initiatives and marketing enterprise SaaS technology.
Sound like a great fit? We want to hear from you!
As our APAC Marketing Manager, you will:
- Drive revenue through effective use of digital campaigns, webinars, events and sales enablement materials
- Build brand presence to position Paradox as a recruitment technology thought leader in APAC
- Develop marketing strategies and programs specific to channel/alliance partners and their clients
- Work with global marketing leadership to deliver consistency of the Paradox brand in all content and communications, while customizing to the unique needs of the region, partner and client audiences
- Create marketing initiatives to drive demand generation, product interest and adoption, and expansion opportunities
- Work collaboratively with product marketing and alliance teams to create launch strategies and enablement materials to highlight new solutions and partner integrations
- Create clear and compelling messages and materials to communicate Paradox product updates with a deep understanding of both partner and client needs and objectives
Skills and experience:
- Experience driving B2B SaaS sales results through marketing initiatives, preferably marketing in the HR/recruitment technology industry
- Expertise in cross-functional marketing, co-marketing, branding and relationship building, preferably with experience working with large enterprise organizations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft clear, direct messaging and content that speaks our clients’ language
- Demonstrated project management skills, analytical skills, and ability to work across functional areas to implement strategies
- Familiarity with Keynote, InDesign, Hubspot, and Salesforce is preferred
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with a global team of passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time