Marketing Enablement Specialist - May 2021 Start
Do you have a great eye for design and an insanely high give-a-damn?
Are you looking to kickstart an exciting career at the intersection of tech, marketing and sales?
Do you love surrounding yourself with smart people who challenge you to grow and learn?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
The Marketing team at Paradox is looking for a talented Swiss army knife who shares our love for great design and compelling storytelling. As a utility player for both the Sales and Marketing teams, you will have a critical role in driving business and helping build the next great software company - Paradox! We believe in showing, not telling, prospective clients how our revolutionary AI software can help solve their biggest hiring challenges. That’s where you come in. You’ll create hyper-customized video demos, sales presentations, and other dynamic marketing materials that bring our products to life and tell the Paradox story.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Marketing Enablement Specialist, you will:
- Create marketing pieces that show potential customers (we call them clients) how our revolutionary AI software products can transform their hiring and recruitment
- Use Paradox templates and tools to create sales presentations, product demonstrations, and other client-facing marketing pieces customized for each unique company we engage with
- Work closely the Sales team and be a designated partner for their marketing needs
- Become an expert on our industry, clients, B2B marketing trends, and Paradox’s products and strategic positioning
- Champion our brand standards and ensure cohesive design and messaging as the brand continues to grow and evolve
Experience & Skills Required:
- Prior design or marketing experience
- Previous work experience (internships and part-time jobs count!)
- Ability to manage deadlines and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptionally high attention to detail, with a track record of producing quality, well-designed work
- Comfortable using (or learning to use!) design/editing software
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time