Manager, Strategy & Corporate Development
Do you proudly "geek out" on the latest trends in the technology industry?
Are you someone who is excited about being part of a high growth and fast paced organization?
Do you love creating and analyzing organic and inorganic growth opportunities?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our virtual AI assistant, Olivia, to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
This is a unique opportunity to have a pivotal role on our growing Strategy & Corporate Development team. You will help drive organic and inorganic growth opportunities for one of the fastest growing companies in HR tech. You’ll have a direct impact on the future of Paradox as you lead strategic projects and build relationships with entrepreneurs, investors, bankers, and thought leaders across the HR technology industry.
Sound like your perfect fit? We want to hear from you!
As a Manager, Strategy & Corporate Development, you will:
- Work with subject matter experts to assess strategic growth opportunities that accelerate our mission
- Conduct analyses of key market, customer, competitive, product and technology trends to assess organic and inorganic growth opportunities
- Conduct rigorous market and financial analysis including business case, build vs. buy modeling, ROI etc. to provide detailed guidance on potential acquisitions and other strategic opportunities (e.g., new market entry, product launches)
- Engage outside stakeholders to build and maintain a pipeline of potential targets and prioritize a subset of viable targets that can deliver strategic objectives
- Manage broad, multi-functional stakeholders to effectively gather subject matter expert input, align leadership team and drive to actions
- Prepare presentations and communicate opportunities effectively to executive management
Experience & Skills Required
- 4+ years of work experience in corporate strategy/development, management consulting, investment banking, private equity, and/or other related fields
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills (ability to build complex operating, financial, and valuation models to evaluate transaction economics)
- Strong financial, research and analytical skills with ability to extract insights from data and make informed recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
- A keen interest in understanding HR/Recruiting technology industry trends and competitive dynamics
- A self-starter mentality with the ability to work autonomously to drive projects to completion
- Proficiency with spreadsheet (e.g., Excel, Google Sheets) and slideshow presentation software (e.g., Powerpoint, Keynote, Google Slides)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time