Manager, Analytics & Reporting
Are you a data & analytics expert with a passion for leading and coaching teams?
Do you thrive in the exciting world of SaaS product development?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right, you can build teams that can change the world. We’re helping organizations around the globe reimagine hiring with our first-of-its-kind recruitment technology. From our Conversational ATS to our best-in-class hiring assessments, Paradox is laser focused on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our high-performance culture and triple-digit growth have been recognized on Deloitte’s "Fast 500" technology companies, the Inc 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies, and as a Forbes Best Startup Employers. And we’re just getting started. We are looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company and create the future together.
To shape the future of our award-winning product and make a lasting impact for our global clients, we are looking for a passionate leader to manage our Analytics and Reporting team at Paradox. This is a critical, highly impactful role that will contribute to shaping the next phase of our company’s growth. As a crucial member of the Paradox Product team, you will collaborate with product managers, engineers, and client-facing teams to deliver valuable insights to help our clients take action to solve their most important talent acquisition challenges.
If this seems like the ideal fit for you, we'd love to hear from you!
As Manager of Analytics & Reporting, you will be responsible for leading a team to deliver best-in-class data analytics and reporting outcomes for our clients. In this role, you will:
- Build and manage a high performing team of Data Analysts dedicated to creating products that offer valuable insights to our clients
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Paradox, including providing direction and influencing our engineering team, working closely with Client Success to ensure client needs are met, and working with Product to offer insights to drive strategic initiatives to shape our reporting and analytics capabilities long term.
- Leverage project management skills to successfully deliver data and reporting requests from Paradox clients and internal stakeholders
- Provide direction and lead through your team, as well as dive deep into the details and be hands on as needed to deliver, including using generating reports and data files from various sources and enterprise information systems, including automated/scheduled and ad hoc reporting
- Employ the right BI tools to visualize data and design client-facing dashboards and reports
Experience & Skills Required:
- 4+ years of experience in structured and unstructured data analysis, developing data visualizations, and generating reports from multiple data sources
- 2+ years of people leadership experience, including hiring, developing, and managing high performing teams
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving abilities
- A high degree of business acumen to understand how to translate business requirements into meaningful reporting and analytics
- Expert-level knowledge in SQL
- Proficiency in BI reporting and visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, QuickSight, etc.)
- Experience with R, JMP, Python, and APIs is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to work closely with non-technical partners and clients to understand their needs
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Statistics, Business Analytics, or a related field or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to work from one of our Paradox offices is strongly preferred, but we're open to alternative arrangements for the right candidate
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with mission-driven, passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a meaningful impact for clients within a growing, values-based culture with significant growth and professional development opportunities.
- The opportunity to be part of the team transforming and disrupting the recruiting technology industry.
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Click below to applyLoading . . .
Job Reference #: PDX_PA_0490A103-47B5-4124-AE4E-BB39E17DA6F5_7553