Learning & Development Specialist
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
As a member of our growing L&D team, you will play a pivotal role in helping us create and scale all kinds of learning and career development initiatives at Paradox, from new hire orientation to product training to third-party executive education programs. We're looking for a multi-talented team player who shares our less-is-more design philosophy, our love for impactful, easy-to-understand training content, and--most importantly--our passion for putting learners first. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who loves designing great visual content and delivering trainings that empower employees to learn and grow.
Sound like your perfect fit? We want to hear from you!
As a Learning & Development Specialist, you will:
- Support the planning, logistics, and delivery of live and asynchronous learning initiatives, including new employee orientation and ongoing training initiatives
- Scope, design, and develop various learning content, including digital and interactive assets for leader-led and self-paced education
- Translate technical content into a visual medium to create learning experiences that engage and excite Paradox employees while aligning with company culture and business needs
- Partner with leadership, hiring managers and subject matter experts through a collaborative instructional design process to ensure effective learning content for all roles and teams
- Use learning analytics and employee feedback to recommend improvements for each orientation cycle
Experience & Skills Required
- 3+ years experience in a design, content creation, or L&D role in in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Ability to take complex ideas and communicate them visually in a simple, yet impactful way
- Experience presenting and facilitating training sessions
- Proficient designing content using Google Suite, Keynote, and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, deliverables, and competing priorities with a proven record of success
- Passionate about the learner experience and how to make it better; open to feedback and improving how our employees learn, grow and excel in their roles
- Comfort with ambiguity, technology, and the challenge of working at a fast-paced startup
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time