Junior Integrations Engineer
At Paradox, our mission is to share our passion for people, deliver magical talent experiences, and drive talent obsession in organizations around the world. We’re a Scottsdale-based startup revolutionizing recruiting through the power of assistive intelligence. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies to transform global talent experience.
We’ve experienced triple-digit growth over the past year and are hiring a Junior Integrations Engineer to help drive new and existing integrations for our clients.
This is a unique opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to manage both client conversations and technical integrations. They'll serve as a strategic partner and technical expert while building seamless integrations, helping clients simplify and streamline their recruiting process.
Junior Integrations Engineers Love:
- Understanding data: How it is structured and how it moves
- Assisting in building integrations for various web-based applications and HRIS systems
- Acting as the technical liaison between team members, clients, and stakeholders to define and clarify requirements, project scope and roadmaps
- Identifying useful API calls and areas of improvement within workflow solutions
- Engaging in solution design with clients and internal team by participating in virtual meetings
Experience & Requirements:
- Understanding of APIs, especially Web APIs, REST APIs, JSON-RPC and/or XML-RPC
- Familiarity with API development platforms such as Postman, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft and/or SoapUI is a plus
- Understanding of JSON and XML data structures
- Talent technology experience a plus
- Ability to own and manage multiple competing priorities at any given time
- Strong technical aptitude (engineering or coding experience is a plus, while not required)
- Strong communication skills and comfort participating in client conversations
- Degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS) or related is a plus, while not required
Why You Should Work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own career
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time