Jr. CRM Administrator
Are you fascinated by sales and CRM data - and passionate about uncovering meaningful insights, trends, and business opportunities?
Do you love finding new ways to optimize processes and solve business challenges using software systems?
Are you looking to kick-start a career in Salesforce administration at a values-driven tech startup?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automatic interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
We’re looking for an entry-level system administrator & business analyst who wants to make a BIG impact on the future of our company. You'll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our CRM platform - the information system that powers our sales, marketing, and client-facing teams. As the system administrator of our CRM (Salesforce) you will continuously evolve and improve the system configuration and user experience, and be the dedicated point of contact for employee questions and training. You will also be responsible for Salesforce reports and dashboards, and have the opportunity to translate raw data into meaningful insights that drive results across the business.
Sound like your dream job? We want to hear from you!
As a Junior CRM Administrator, you will:
- Become an expert on our customer relationship management (CRM) platform, Salesforce
- Assist with ongoing Salesforce system administration, including configuration, data management, optimization and reporting
- Be the go-to Salesforce contact for employees, providing ongoing support and training across Sales, Marketing and other internal teams
- Develop reports and dashboards and conduct analyses on Salesforce data to help deliver insights and drive business decisions
- Effectively manage time and prioritize workload across Sales & Marketing functions to deliver priorities within agreed-upon timeframes to drive cross-functional insights
- Work from our beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona headquarters office
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field
- Prior work or internship experience in an analyst or system administrator role
- Experience using enterprise business information systems, such as CRM platforms, preferably Salesforce
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Ability to build custom reports, dashboards and models to inform business decisions
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work full-time from our Scottsdale office
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to build the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Learn more about our full-time and intern career opportunities at https://careers.paradox.ai/students
Job Status: Full Time