IT Support Specialist
Are you an IT professional with an innate desire to help others and provide exceptional customer service?
Do you have a passion for improving the status quo and streamlining processes?
Are you someone who proudly "geeks out" on the latest Apple products and enterprise IT software?
At Paradox, we believe when you get the people thing right you can build teams that can change the world. We’re a high performance culture with laser focus on building world class products and a team that our clients love. Our flagship product, Olivia, is the AI assistant helping companies around the world reimagine the way they hire: conversations instead of job applications, automated interview scheduling, and so much more.
Recently named one of Forbes’ Top 500 Startup Employers, we’re looking for top performers who have a track record of success and want to build a company together as we continue our triple-digit growth.
Paradox is looking for an IT Support Specialist to provide the same world-class service to our internal teams as we provide to our clients. As a member of our growing IT & operations team, you’ll be the go-to person for all things employee technology and systems related, from setting up new hires with their company devices and software to troubleshooting tickets and providing on-site IT support for the tech and systems around our Scottsdale headquarters office.
Sound like your perfect fit? We want to hear from you!
As an IT Support Specialist, you will:
- Be the primary point of contact our employees go to for assistance with their Paradox hardware, software, and systems
- Manage the process and distribution of company laptops, tablets, mobile phones, and other network-enabled devices
- Troubleshoot site-based networking and WiFi issues and video conferencing systems
- Assist remote employees to troubleshoot various connectivity and access issues
- Create and maintain documentation related to troubleshooting, system configurations, internal IT procedures, and end user procedures
- Manage support tickets via our Jira Service Desk system
- Manage and track all IT assets within our Asset Management System
Experience & Skills Required:
- 2+ years experience in an IT Support or similar role
- Previous IT support experience in a Mac-dominated environment
- Experience supporting macOS & iOS with MDM solutions like JAMF Pro, Mosyle, AirWatch, or SimpleMDM
- Cloud Identity Management experience using applications like Okta, JumpCloud, or Auth0
- Efficient with managing Google Workspace (user/group permissions, Workspace apps, and resources)
- Communicate technical concepts effectively across functions of the company and to users of various technical abilities
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- A love for people that equals your love for technology
- Ability to work from our Scottsdale, AZ headquarters office
- Authorization to work in the United States
Why you should work at Paradox:
- Work side by side with passionate, purposeful people - Talent is our DNA and we pride ourselves on having the best!
- Ability to make a big impact on a growing organization and drive your own growth
- The opportunity to be part of the team building the next big thing in recruiting technology
- Internal and external professional development, coaching, and continuous education opportunities
Job Status: Full Time